Aims and Ethos
Greenfield School fosters a culture of inclusion, acceptance and understanding, whilst maintaining excellence in all areas of school life. We pride ourselves on being academically non-selective and providing a warm and compassionate environment, as our children develop their wider skills and academic potential. We celebrate our diversity and encourage our pupils to become kind, empathetic children with a strong sense of their place in the world. Greenfield offers an inspiring education for pre-eminence in tomorrow’s society.
In partnership with Greenfield families, we aim to:
- Inspire and motivate children, enabling them to achieve their academic potential
- Discover and develop passion
- Identify and foster talent
- Encourage independence and resilience in our children
- Develop critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Empower children to be active members of the local and wider community
- Create authentic, responsible and empathetic children who impart kindness, generosity and compassion
The Greenfield Way
All children are expected to follow the Greenfield Way throughout their time at school. The Greenfield Way is:
- Treat others as you wish to be treated
- Be honest
- Be respectful
- Be kind and helpful
- Do your best to be your best self.
Discover more Visit Greenfield How to Apply
Prep School of the Year 2022
Greenfield has been awarded the Prep School of the Year Award 2022!
Greenfield Children's Festival 2022
On Thursday 9th June, Greenfield School hosted its 3rd annual ‘Children’s Festival’. Children from preparatory schools across Surrey came together for a day of activities and discussions around the topics of equality and sustainability.
Prioritising Childhood Mental Health
Nurturing a positive outlook and mental wellbeing is a core part of our approach at Greenfield. We consider how the shaping of a child’s primary education can nurture their mental health for years to come.
10 Ways That Greenfield Connects With Its Community
How does Greenfield School build and uphold its close community? Here are 10 ways that we connect with each other throughout the school year.