If you are looking to join our thriving nursery, please view our vacancies below.
Regardless of vacancies, the school welcomes enquiries from people who believe they would be a good fit for the school. Please include a CV and covering note, alongside written permission for the school to hold your records on file, and send to Mrs Dey: email@example.com.
All relevant documents including job descriptions, application forms and our safeguarding and recruiting policies are available for download at the bottom of the page.
Level 2 or level 3 early Years Practitioner/nursery nurse
We are seeking to appoint a full time qualified Early Years Practitioner to join our Nursery.
The role involves working as a Key Person and being part of our team in Greenfield Little School. Qualified to either Level 2 or Level 3, you will support the delivery of the Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum and ensure the needs of the children in Little School are met. Little School is open all year, and you will be working in an environment which is fully supported by the School. The successful candidate will be friendly, adaptable, flexible, well organised and confident dealing with parents, staff and pupils.
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary, depending on experience
- Contributory pension scheme – employer contribution 14.10% of your salary
- 33 days paid holiday, including Bank Holidays
- Time off between Christmas and New Year holiday, in addition to annual leave
- Duvet day (after successful probationary period)
- Hot lunch available during term time
- Tea and coffee available during breaks
- Free onsite parking
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Staff discount on school fees (after successful probationary period)
- Annual staff functions
- Various schemes including eyecare, flu jab, cycle to work scheme and tech scheme
- Ongoing continuous development and Early Years quality training and mentoring
- Beautiful nursery facilities, including on site Forest School and access to 10 acres of grounds
- Part of the supportive and welcoming Greenfield School community
- Professional, passionate, and friendly team
As soon as possible.
How to apply:
Please ensure you have read the school's Safeguarding and Safer Recruitment Policies, as well as the job description, before you apply using our application form (all of which can be found at the bottom of the page).
Applications should be made using the Greenfield School Nursery Staff application form and should be emailed, with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by the closing date specified above, please note we will need to contact referees before interview.
Only the School's application form will be considered. We are unable to accept CVs.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to and enhance DBS check.