This policy explains how Greenfield School collects and uses information via its website, www.greenfield.surrey.sch.uk (the ‘Site’).
For further information, receive support or make a complaint relating to the School’s use of your personal data, please contact our Bursar, email@example.com.
- Greenfield School is a co-educational independent school located in Woking, Surrey, England, which provides day school education for pupils between the ages of 6 months and eleven years old.
- Greenfield School is a registered charity and its charity number is 295145.
- Greenfield School is also registered as a company in England and Wales under company number 2035304 and its registered office is at Greenfield School, Old Woking Road, Woking, Surrey, GU22 8HY.
- The Site is a UK-based website and we take reasonable care to comply with the requirements of the UK Data Protection Act 2018 (the ‘DPA’) relating to the personal information you supply on the Site.
- For the purposes of the DPA, the data controller is Greenfield School and it is registered as a data controller with the Information Commissioner for the United Kingdom.
- Your Personal Data
- From time to time we may ask you to supply personal data on the Site. Personal data is any information that enables us to identify you in some way, such as your name and an email address (‘Information').
- If you supply us with any Information, we will ensure that your personal data is only used for the purpose for which it was requested and is held securely.
- How we will use your Information
- Questionnaires, surveys, competitions or other similar activities
From time to time may ask you to complete questionnaires or surveys on the Site or invite you to participate in competitions and other similar activities. The personal data collected by us during the course of any such activity will only be used for the purpose stated on the Site in connection with that activity. You may also be given the opportunity to add your address details to our databases so we can contact you in the future. We will only use this information to contact you if you expressly give us permission to do so.
- Mailing Lists and Newsletters
We may offer you the opportunity to sign up to a mailing list and/or newsletter, but if you subsequently change your mind, you may opt out by notifying us at our Contact email address above.
- Requests for information
If you make a request for further information using the contact details given on the Site, the data will only be retained on our web servers as long as necessary in order to respond to your query.
- Other communications
We may use your Information to notify you by email about important functionality changes and alterations to the Site, but if you do not wish to receive any such communications, please notify us using our Contact email address.
- Updating your Information
If any of your Information changes, please notify us at the above Contact email address.
- Links to Third Parties' Sites
- Engage Parent Portal
- School Cloud
- Who we may share your Information with
Except as set out below, we will not sell, distribute or disclose your Information without your consent, unless required or permitted to do so by law.
The Site uses a security system that protects your Information from unauthorised use. However, as no data transmissions over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, we cannot take responsibility for any unauthorised access or loss of personal information that is beyond our control.
Last updated: January 2022