Uniform lists for each age group are available to download at the bottom of this page or on our school app.
Our school uniform is supplied by Stevensons Schoolwear, operating from Guildford Schools and Sports located in Burpham (210 London Road, Burpham, Guildford GU4 7JS), and we also have a second hand uniform shop run by a Greenfield parent volunteer.
- Our Uniform is unisex.
- Children in Reception wear the Lower School uniform with a polo top instead of white shirt and tie until the beginning of the summer term.
- All children in Reception through to Year 6 must own a blazer and either a cap, winter or summer boater.
- Hats must be worn to and from school.
- Skirts may be chosen in favour of a tunic in Years 5 and 6 only.
- Children who fail to bring the required PE kit, such as a properly-fitting mouthguard, to appropriate PE lessons will not be able to participate.
FroGS (Friends of Greenfield School) maintain an excellent supply of second-hand uniform and welcome donations and purchases throughout the school tear. For more information, please visit the FroGS website.
If you would like to donate some good quality uniform to our second hand uniform supply, you may do so by labelling the donations and dropping them into the school for the attention of FroGS. The labels are available to download at the bottom of this page.