Working at Greenfield
Greenfield is incredibly fortunate to have a team of exceptional teachers and dedicated, hard-working support staff who each play a vital role in the daily functioning and long-term success of the school and its pupils. When recruiting, the school looks to find similarly driven, passionate people to help continue the school's work at the forefront of modern, preparatory education.
Regardless of vacancies, the school welcomes enquiries from people who believe they would be a good fit for the school. Please include a CV and covering note, alongside written permission for the school to hold your records on file, and send to Mrs Dey: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current vacancies are listed below; all relevant documents including job descriptions, application forms and our safeguarding and recruiting policies are available for download at the bottom of the page.
Early Years Teaching Assistant
We are seeking to appoint a full time Level 3 qualified practitioner to join our Early Years team.
You will primarily be working as a teaching assistant in our Robins classroom (pre-school). You will support the delivery of the Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum and ensure the needs of the children are met. Your working day will be 8.5 hours long (30 minute lunch) and the successful candidate will be friendly, adaptable, flexible, well-organised and confident dealing with parents, staff and pupils.
This role is for a 52 week a year contract.
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary, depending on experience
- Contributory pension scheme – employer contribution 14.10% of your salary
- 33 days paid holiday, including Bank Holidays
- Time off between Christmas and New Year holiday, in addition to annual leave
- Duvet day (after successful probationary period)
- Hot lunch available during term time
- Tea and coffee available during breaks
- Free onsite parking
- Free DBS
- Staff discount on school fees (after successful probationary period)
- Annual staff functions
- Various schemes including eyecare, flu jab, cycle to work scheme and tech scheme
- Ongoing continuous development
- Beautiful facilities, including on site Forest School and access to 10 acres of grounds
- Part of the supportive and welcoming Greenfield School community
- Professional, passionate, and friendly team
Tuesday 25th April 2023, Interviews will take place week commencing Tuesday 2nd May 2023
How to apply
Please ensure you have read the school's Safeguarding and Safer Recruitment Policies, as well as the job description, before you apply.
Applications will be reviewed on an on-going basis and candidates may be interviewed at the earliest possible opportunity.
Applications should be on the Greenfield School Non-Teaching Staff application form and should be emailed, with a covering letter to email@example.com by the closing date specified above, please note we will need to contact referees before interview.
Only the School's application form will be considered. We are unable to accept CVs.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to and enhance DBS check.
If you are interested in working in our nursery, please click below to access our current nursery vacancies.